Hours/week: 37.5 hours
Work Hours: 9.00/9.30 to 5.30/6.00 (Flexible)
Start Date: Tuesday 4th January 2022
As a Game QA Tester you’ll be working as part of the development team to ensure high standards of game releases and updates.
- Reporting bugs found within the game
- Regressing bugs fixed by other developers
- Providing detailed reproduction steps and descriptions of bugs
- Providing feedback to the development team about the stability of the game
- Performing Test Run Procedures and completing corresponding documentation
- Knowledge of and passion for video games
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Jira or similar bug tracking tools
- Experience with TestRail or similar test run tools
- Experience with Sentry or similar crash reporting tools
- Previous QA and/or Game Development experience
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it essential that I meet the requirements set in Pluses?
Not at all. As long as you meet the requirements, that is more than enough.
Do I need to have previous QA experience?
Nope! As long as you have knowledge of video games and a passion for them as well, that’s perfect!
What will I be working on?
You will be working with the development team on Alchemic Cutie and our upcoming titles.
How large is the team?
Our team is currently made up of 6 people in various roles and locations.
Does Viridian Software allow work-from-home?
During the 6 month probation period you will be required to come to office. After passing probation, work from home is allowed depending on current projects, console testing requirements, etc.
What is Viridian Software’s COVID-19 policy?
Viridian follows government guidelines regarding COVID-19. When in office there are policies regarding mask wearing, hand sanitization and social distancing.
Where is the office located?
The office is located at Talent Garden, Claremont Avenue, Botanic,
Glasnevin, D11 YNR2, Dublin